|Established Year||: 1998|
|Address||: C/O Holy Cross School, Laksar P. O, Haridwar (Dt), U. P|
|Phone||: 01332 254674|
Clarian FC Convent was established on 1st July 1998 at the request of bishop Patrick Nair, Meerut diocese. There was a parish church and English medium school which was functioning since 1985. D.M sisters from Kerala were working there but they left the station due to some practical difficulties. After receiving the invitation from the bishop of Meerut Dr. Patrict Nair, we took over the mission station in order to educate the young ones of the locality. Besides this, sisters are engaged in faith formation, pastoral work, family visit, teaching catechism etc. There is a higher secondary English medium school which has around 1500 children at present. The pioneers were Rev. Sr. Lizy Grace, Sr. Darly Therese and Sr. Jessy Jose.